Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Pyramid

Today we had to build our own pyramids at Pyramid Builder. It was a challenge. the first person to finish their pyramid got 10/10, if you finished your pyramid during class you got a 9/10, and if you didn't even finish you got only a 5/10. at first i couldn't pick the right material, i kept picking granite, because i thought it would look prettier. but the pharaoh said it was to heavy, and would take to long to build. so then i choose limestone, which was the correct material. the second problem was that i could not give my worker the right working conditions. It said it would take me 145 years to build a 20 year pyramid. Then i didn't pick the right god to protect my pyramids, and they kept getting destroyed by earthquakes, and locust. Finally, after about 30 tries, I built my pyramid, and it was big, and beautiful.

1 comment: